Welcome to The NailFiles
For everyone who accessing our website
This website covers the whole of United Kingdom and Ireland and has been created for both, clients to help find the right nail therapist and most suitable service they offer; and for nail professionals to help put another word out, to help finding each other, and find more products on the market from professional nail companies.
The term ‘The NailFiles’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The NailFiles, whose registered office is 66 Primrose Hill Chelmsford Essex CM1 2RH. The term ‘you’ refers to the registered member, general user or viewer of our website.
This website is designed to help clients to find the best suitable services nail technicians offer within their area. It helps to be able to complement and rate their services by leaving feedback on their profile to help other future clients to make decisions on booking procedures.
You, as a client have the right to access and use of our photo gallery where nail professionals upload their latest work; you also have the right to access names and contact details of these nail professionals and leave ratings and feedback on their profile.
You agree that you use these data resources in an appropriate manner with good will and purely for professional reasons – gaining and finding the most suitable therapist and service for you only. You also agree that all your reviews and any written material you post on this website are subject of publication and you, therefore, allow us to publish and reproduce these on our website.
However, all reviews, ratings and comments submitted to us by you as a client must be done in a responsible and respectful manner. You, as a client must guarantee that all feedback you leave on our website is a true and genuine reflection of your reasonable opinion formed purely by the experience you had throughout the service you have registered for and received from your therapist.
Accessing professionals’ contact details for other than professional reasons may considered to be harassing and criminal offense. Opinions, comments and ratings shared on this website by you that is formed based on personal issues (such as fall outs or friendships, family etc.) and not related to professional services offered by the therapist in question considered defamatory, irresponsible and harmful for the nail professional and could cause them loss of business. Such comments and ratings will be monitored and removed from the site.
Therefore, you must guarantee to secure us against legal responsibility and compensate us for all and any demands, losses, expenses, claims brought against us or suffered by us as a result of any written material submitted by you onto this website.
We, on the other hand, make sure that all the information we hold on this website is accurate and all our listed nail professionals, nail products and salon suppliers on The NailFiles are reputable, legitimate and trustworthy in general and on that they all having the right qualifications and memberships to or approval of the appropriate beauty and nails related organizations. However, all the information on our website provided by these listed third parties themselves, therefore, we do not hold liability for inaccuracies or misleading information about the professionals themselves. Also we do not take liability for the quality and suitability of the services and products provided by these nail professionals appearing on or linked to our website, as well as we do not take responsibility for transactions made between you and any listed professionals on The NailFiles.
Moreover, The NailFiles does not take responsibility for any losses, expanses or damage may be caused to you by using or failing to use or access our website, we do however, promise to make sure to correct all faults in our website in our best ability, knowledge and interest.
The NailFiles has been developed to help nail professionals to put another word out and reach more potential clients within their area. The NailFiles offers this service free of charge, however, we hold the right to introduce a fee in a later date. We will inform you on any changes we make regarding your membership with us. Please note, The NailFiles website is created mainly for individual nail therapists, not for salons or the salons they work for, however, we feel salons also should be able to use our services, this is available under a different and separate page for a set fee. Please see the appropriate section.
By submitting your registration form to us, you agree that the information you provide us on registration for our service is full and accurate and not misleading or untrue in any way. It is your responsibility to update us of any changes to that information and keep your profile up to date.
Each registration for the Service is for a single user only. On registration, you will be allocated a user name and password ("ID"). You are responsible for all use of this service using your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. Following the acceptance of your application form for the use of our service, we will register your details on The NailFiles and make the agreed services available to you.
You are responsible to have at all times valid public liability insurance cover, up to date membership of applicable nails and beauty trade bodies and such qualifications as required by law.
Photo Gallery Rules
Following your registration you may upload some photos of your own work into our Photo Gallery that is highly recommended by us, this will help you getting more attention and business from potential clients as this is the first Clients will see when looking through our gallery. Although, you are responsible to upload only your own work on this website, if you wish to upload other nail professional’s work you may do so by the owners’ permission and by providing full details of the owners and photo origin, as long the material is right to the subject and useful for the nail profession . Please note that only three such photos can be uploaded here, over this limit the third party photo owners will have to register with us to be able to upload some more photos.
Hereby, you warrant that the Photo Gallery on our website is a place for:
- You to upload nail photos only showing the above stated, strictly nail photos of your own design and work.
- Not to publish in any rate sexual nature, vulgar, sexually confusing, or other adult material or family photos.
- Not to upload photos of branded or unbranded or any type of nail products that you would normally show and sell on your homepage or shop. - We hold a separate place for these under Advertising.
- No photos of pricelists, or list of services you offer or similar content - clients and consumers can find out about these and other details when get in touch with you.
- Must not publish links or lists of links to other websites in here or attached to your profile. You can do this in our Advertising section for a set fee.
- Must not attach, publish, or upload any other links to other similar search engines and direct customers away from this site.
We do not make any endorsement or guarantee of the creditworthiness or value of any visitor to The NailFiles who contacts you as a result of your registration on our website. Furthermore, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss suffered by you or by any of your clients or any other person as a result of your entry on our website, anyhow it’s caused.
You agree to indemnify us for any loss we suffer as a result of any action brought against us as a result of your entry onto our website, the material contained within or any service or product supplied by you. We do not accept any liability for any feedback posted on our website from people who get in touch with you through our website.
For Professionals Rules
- The NailFiles welcomes all professional nails and salon related articles in our Articles link under the For Professionals link from all of our members. Please note that these articles have to be: - Purely nails, beauty and salon related within this industry. Anything outside this subject is not part of the purpose of this website, therefore, shall be removed. - Should be written by you, that is, you do not publish the work of other members of this or other websites or other authors from this profession as your own. If so, you always make sure to ask their permission and reference your work and your sources accordingly. - Your articles should not contain any advertising material for yourself or for the products and services you may sell and represent. We have a facility for this under our Advertising link. Any articles that are written on this kind of purpose will be removed from this link. - Your articles must not contain links to similar search engines for directing clients away from this site. These kind of articles will be removed from our blog.
- Our website also welcomes appropriate, nails related Step-by-Step videos or photographs taken by you. These material should show the different stages of nail service performed, may or may not explained verbally but marked by each stage for easy recognition. These may include nail preparation, different types of artificial nail applications, nail art on nails or toes etc. Anything outside of this subject will be removed. - Please note that advertising yourself or any products or services sold by you and or otherwise shown on your homepage as retail item, or service sold on Step-by-Step videos and photographs will be monitored and removed from this link immediately. As we stated above we have a facility for advertising these on our website under the Advertising link. - Also please note that if you attach any third party links to other websites or search engines that could direct customers away from our website, will be monitored and removed immediately. If you wish to attach links please get in touch and do so in the Advertising section.
As stated above regarding the Photo Gallery, the For Professionals pages as well as on the whole of The NailFiles we reserve the right to reject, remove and/or amend advertisements, texts, graphics or other material submitted for inclusion on the website which in our opinion is obscene, defamatory, infringes the copyright or other rights of any third party, or which is illegal or does not meet our standards.
We both agree that it is in our mutual interest that the name and brand of " The NailFiles ", and thus the members/advertisers of The NailFiles are both recognised and respected in the public eye. You also agree that it is in your interest for us to be able to remove from the Website and name any nail technician or other professional who is undesirable, dishonest, unreliable, not qualified or otherwise brings the good name of The NailFiles and its members into disrepute or harms or impedes the development of our business.
We do not accept any liability for any feedback posted on your account on our website from people who engage you through our website.
Moreover, we do not hold responsibility for any transactions which take place between you and visitors to our website nor do we hold liability for any loss caused to you or to any of your customers or clients or any other person as a result of your registration and use of The NailFiles, anyhow it caused.
Hereby we state that we do not hold responsibility for the creditworthiness or value of any visitor to our website who contacts you as a result of your registration and use of The NailFiles.
We agree that we will work hard on correcting any faults occur in our service and on our website. If we are in breach of these terms and conditions, you agree that we will not be liable for any business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption occurring from your use or inability to use any of our service and/or our website or from any action taken, or failed to be taken as a result of using The NailFiles.
We reserve the right to expand, change or revise our services time to time as our business grows or as conditions provide.
This agreement between you and The NailFiles team and your access to thenailfiles.co.uk and its services may be terminated by written notice if:
- you are in material breach of this agreement and the breach is not corrected within the period of 10 working days after written notice of the breach has been sent to you; or
- you by any reason do not access your registered account on The NailFiles for 3 month and make updates or new photo uploads on your profile and in the Photo Gallery; or
- you may terminate this agreement by sending a written notice to us for any personal or professional reasons; or
- if we are in material breach of this agreement and we have not solved this problem within the period of 10 working days after your written notice of the breach has been sent to us.
Please note that as part of the copyright, trademarks and database rights, we own all intellectual property rights within and for this website (including graphics, text and layout, design or the database) and the software used to develop and maintain this website and the names and marks “TheNailFiles.co.uk”, "Nailsanddesigns.co.uk", "Nails.uk.net", "Thenailsdirectory.co.uk" and “Nailsearch.co.uk” and you agree not to use or copy the same or any part of the content of this website without our knowledge and permission. In particular, you acknowledge that we own all rights, including trademark, servicemark and allied rights in and to these above stated websites and names.
Hereby, we state that any links that directs you to other websites attached to and shown on our website are provided by independent third party professionals or companies and we have no power or responsibility and liability over them and their resources and accessibilities.
We also guarantee that we provide all reasonable knowledge and care to keep this website and its service work available to you as clients and professionals. However, from time to time some errors may occur in relation to the use of this website as a result of Internet generated issues, which we do not take liability for.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.